or 6 weekly interest-free payments from
or 6 weekly interest-free payments with an initial payment of
and weekly payments of NZ $0.00
MSA V-Gard Helmet Faceshield System
Each system combines a combination of a suitable visor, visor frame (or carrier) with an optional chin protector as required.
Suitable for most applications where impact and splash hazards exist. Available in a variety of sizes and thicknesses, sheet or injection moulded versions. Moulded visors are optically corrected and therefore offer very good view and reduce fatigue during work. Their chemical and heat resistance is better as they are thicker and not as stressed as flat visors. Flat visors are the perfect solution for general and basic applications offering a good price/performance ratio.
Provides superior chemical splash resistance mainly against organic chemicals such as solvents. Available in injection moulded version for a great optical quality and reliable resistance not as stressed as flat visors.
Provides maximum ventilation in humid working conditions. Lightweight and durable great for outdoor applications such as brush clearing and trimming. Does not provide splash protection.
There are two types of visor frames commonly available to suit different types of hard hats.
1) V-Gard Frame For Slotted Caps
• Complete with unique replaceable debris control.
• Includes integral slot adapters.
• Sliding adjustment allows visors to fit over large half-face respirator filters.
• Non metal construction enables use in electrical applications.
• Also fits all MSA Caps (Slotted or Non-Slotted).
• Sold with replaceable debris control which creates tight seal between frame and cap.
• Heavy duty flat rubber strap allows easy and secure placement on all MSA caps, including non-slotted models.
• Design allows use with other PPE, including MSA earmuffs and respirators.
1) Standard chin protector.
• Compact design provides additional protection between the neck and chin.
2) Retractable Chin Protector,
• Opaque material can be used with clear and tinted visors.
• Compact design provides additional protection between the neck and chin